RSOS 10th 12th Application Form March -May 2019 Last Date, Form Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result and Exam Dates: Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) will be release the notification of the class 10th and 12th time table. The Board was established on 21st March 2005. The time table will be released by RSOS on its official website. The exams will start in the month of March 2019. A large number of students will be appearing for the exam. From 3rd March 2019 RSOS class 12th exams will be started. Those who want to score the highest marks must start the preparation so that they can score good marks.
RSOS Application Form 2019 for Class 10th & 12th
Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) application form will be available online. The candidates can check the application form on the official website of RSOS. The candidates of the class 10th and 12th have to fill the application form. The candidates must fill the RSOS application form 2019 properly by filling all the details correctly. Before filling the form the candidate must check the instructions properly. The application form must be filled by the candidates before the RSOS 2019 last date of the form submission. On the official web portal of RSOS, the candidates can read about the class 10th and 12th application form. The board will release the application form notification on its website. The process of RSOS registration will only complete after you login from the registration section. If the students will not fill the application fee within the last date given then they will have to give the additional fine for it as it is mentioned by Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS).
|1||GEN (Admission Fee)||1450/-||1700/-|
|2||Others (Admission Fee)||1225/-||1475/-|
|3||For Partial Admission /Dual Enrollment
(A) Admission Fee
(B) Examination fees (per subject)
|5||Transfer of Credit (TOC)||100/-||100/-|
|6||Practical subject (Per Subject)||120/-||120/-|
|8||Online Fees (A.I. Center Incharge)||30/-||30/-|
How to Fill RSOS 10th & 12th Online Application Form 2019?
The students have to download the application form first for filling it. The application form will be available on the official website of RSOS (Rajasthan State Open School). Following is the process to download the RSOS application form 2019:-
- Log on to the official website of Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) i.e. www.rso.rajasthan.gov.in
- The home page of the website will appear.
- Then search for the link ‘RSOS 2019 application form’.
- The link will appear on the screen. Click on the link.
- Before filling the application form, first the candidates have to register themselves.
- After that they have to fill the application form before the last date.
- For the registration, the candidates must provide the USERNAME and PASSWORD. The candidates must save this username and password as this will be used in future.
- After filling all the information correctly, then you have to attach all the documents scanned with the photograph and signature. The documents must be in the format according to the format.
- After completing all the details, the candidates have to submit the form.
- Take the print out of the RSOS 10th and 12th application form fee.
Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) Form Fees, Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates
The application fee is 150/- which must be paid online. The submission of the application form will start from 16th December 2018 and the last date to pay the application form fee is 22nd December 2018. It is important for the students to fill the application form before 22 December 2018 as after that the additional charge will be fined for filling the application form. The candidates can check all the information on the official website of Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) as the notification to fill the application form will be published on it. Read the eligibility criteria instructions carefully on the website about the registration which will be available from 16th December 2018. The students must also take the print out of the RSOS application form dates and they must also keep the username and password safe for the future use.
➥ March-May 2019 Form Fee Details –
- Exam Registration Fee – 16 December 2018 to 5 January 2019
- Exam Registration with Rs. 50/subject as late fee – 6 January to 10 January 2019
- Exam Registration with Rs. 500/subject as late fee – 11 January to 15 January 2019
➥ October-November 2019 Form Fee Details –
- Application Form Fee – 21 June to 21 July 2019
- Application Form with Rs. 50/subject as late fee – 21 July to 26 July 2019
- Application Form with Rs. 500/subject as late fee – 27 July to 31 July 2019
RSOS 2019 Admit Card & Result
The students will come to know the exam dates from the RSOS admit card 2019 online. The admit card will be published by Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) on its official website. It is important for the candidates to regularly check the official website as the admit card is released on it. The exams will start from 30th March 2019 and it will end on 24th April, 2019. The candidates must also have the RSOS 2019 admit card before appearing for the examination then only the candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. The candidates must start the preparation of the exams and the strategy must be planned according to the RSOS result 2019 dates. The candidates must fill the application form carefully from the official website.
For Full Details of RSOS Form Click Here- rbse12thresult2019.in